TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO COMPETITION
1. Information on how to enter including any information on entry forms and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to students of Participating Primary School in NSW and ACT (Entrants). The Promoter’s employees and their immediate families, the Promoter’s tenants and occupiers of its markets and the Promoter’s agencies associated with this Competition, are all ineligible to enter this Competition.
3. The Promoter will provide the Competition Pack to each Participating Primary School prior to 9am on Monday 2nd August 2021 (Commencement Date).
4. To be eligible to enter the Competition and win the prizes:
(i) Entrants must make 2 Qualifying Transactions at any Participating Primary School during the Competition;
(ii) Entrants must complete the official entry form correctly and place 2 stamps received for
Qualifying Transactions correctly on the designated area on the entry form;
(iii) Entrants must provide the completed entry form to their school canteen manager or Supervising Teacher or send the completed entry form directly to the Promoter; and
(iv)The school canteen manager, Supervising Teacher or Entrant (as the case may be) must return the completed entry form to the Promoter by 3pm on Friday 17th September 2021 to PO Box 2 Sydney Markets NSW 2129.
5. Only one entry is permitted per Entrant for each 2 Qualifying Transactions.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be
7. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of submission by the Entrant.
8. The Promoter may extend the time for, vary or terminate, the Competition at any time in its absolute discretion. Changing, modifying or suspending the promotion is subject to relevant state and territory regulations.
9. The Competition commences at 9am on Monday 2nd August 2021. The Competition and entries conclude at 3pm on Friday 17th September 2021. The draw will take place at Level 3 Market Plaza Building Sydney Markets at 12pm on Wednesday 13th October 2021 (Draw Date).
10. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, each Entrant that provides a completed entry form to his or her school canteen manager or Supervising Teacher (but not those who return the entry form to the Promoter directly) will receive a Minor Prize. The Fresh for Kids (FFK) minor prize - drinking straws and bonus cards, are available only until stock runs out.
11. The first 3 Entrants drawn from the draw held on the Draw Date will win the First Prize.
12. The next 20 Entrant drawn from the draw held on the Draw Date will win the Second Prize.
13. The next 10 Entrants drawn from the draw held on the Draw Date will each win the Third Prize.
14. The next 10 Entrants drawn from the draw held on the Draw Date will each win the Fourth Prize.
15. The first Entrant drawn from the Bonus Prize draw on the Draw Date will win the Bonus Prize.
16. The school that sends back the highest number of completed entry forms per student will be rewarded with the School Prize.
17. The Canteen Manager from the school that wins the School Prize will receive the Canteen Prize.
18. The First Prize winner will be notified by the Promoter notifying his or her Participating Primary School by phone, e-mail or mail on the Draw Date and the Participating Primary School immediately notifying the First Prize winner. The First Prize winner’s details will be published on the Fresh for Kids website – www.freshforkids.com.au from Wednesday 20th October 2021.
19. The Second Prize, Third Prize, Fourth Prize, Bonus Prize, School Prize and Canteen Prize Participating Primary School winners will be notified by the Promoter by phone, e-mail or mail by 5pm on Monday 18 October 2021 and the Participating Primary School immediately notifying the prize winner. The Second Prize, Third Prize, Fourth Prize, Bonus Prize, School Prize and Canteen Prize winners’ details will be published on the Fresh for Kids website – www.freshforkids.com.au – on Wednesday 20th October 2021.
20. If any First Prize, Second Prize, Third Prize or Fourth Prize is not claimed by Friday 28th January 2022; or
(ii) prior to a First Prize, Second Prize, Third Prize or Fourth Prize being collected, the winner withdraws, or is withdrawn by their parent or guardian, from the Competition or is found to have breached these Terms and Conditions, such prize will be forfeited and another draw for such prize will be held at 12pm on Monday 31st January 2022 at Level 3, Market Plaza Building, Sydney Markets.
21. All First Prize, Second Prizes, Third Prizes and Fourth Prizes (other than unclaimed or forfeited prizes) will be sent by courier or registered mail by Friday 12th November 2021.
22. The exact contents and specification of these prizes including any substitute prize if any prize becomes unavailable for any reason will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and will be subject to approval from the appropriate state and territory regulatory authorities.
23. The total value of all prizes is RRP$4926.00 The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes, or any unused portion of the prizes, are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or alternative items.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
26. The winners accept their prize at his or her risk. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the Competition, taking any of the prizes or any unclaimed prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). The Promoter may in its sole discretion require a winner and any person participating in a prize to sign a deed of release and indemnity in a form acceptable to the Promoter prior to awarding the prize to a winner.
27. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. The Promoter requires the Entrants’ personal information requested in the entry form in order to conduct the Competition, including to process the entries and to contact the relevant Entrants if they win any prizes. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrant’s personal information is safeguarded by privacy law. If an Entrant does not have sufficient understanding and maturity to make decisions regarding his or her personal information he or she must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian before completing the entry form. Any Entrant can ask to see any personal information which the Promoter holds.
29. All prize values and dollar amounts referred to in these Terms and Conditions are in Australian currency.
30. In these Terms and Conditions: Competition means the Fresh for Kids Competition organised by the Promoter; Competition Pack means the Competition pack to be provided by the Promoter in relation to the Competition including entry forms, information booklet, posters, stamps. Fresh means fruit or vegetables that are not frozen, tinned, bottled, dried or processed; Participating Primary School means all schools that have registered with the Promoter prior to the Commencement Date; Promoter means Sydney Markets Limited of PO Box 2 Sydney Markets, NSW 2129, ABN 5107 7119 290. Contactable on (02) 9325 6200; Qualifying Transaction means the receipt of a stamp by any student of a Participating Primary School:
(i) If he or she can show that he or she has purchased from its school canteen food or drinks
containing fresh fruit or fresh vegetables; or
(ii) if the Participating Primary School does not have a school canteen, if he or she can show that he or she has brought to school food or drinks containing Fresh fruit or Fresh vegetables; Supervising Teacher means the relevant supervising teacher of a Participating Primary School appointed in charge of this Competition, if the Participating Primary School does not have a school canteen manager.