So simple to make and super pretty, these colourful fruit ice cubes will make your drinks, healthier and infuse a tasty of summer goodness.
Pop these fruity florally, juicy, icy jewels into your favourite summer drinks. So easy to make!
1. Place chopped fresh just-ripe fruit such as mango, apricot, peach and nectarine in deep ice-cube trays.
2. Add a few cherries, blueberries and raspberries.
3. Scatter with fresh edible flowers such as nasturtiums or native violets.
4. Fill the ice-cube trays with cold water to cover the fruit and flowers.
5. Freeze for 4-5 hours or overnight until firm.